Founded in 2014 in partnership with leading international clinical trials experts and global “Key Opinion Leaders”, CTMA is a Med Tech start-up that has a high added-value web application used by physicians to boost patient recruitment in clinical trials by facilitating the identification of potentially eligible patients and thus facilitate the development of new drugs.
Already recognized with scientifically proven results, our ambition is to become the recruitment solution used across major therapeutic areas available worldwide. Innovation, passion and ambition are the values that drive us to improve the daily lives of our users and their patients.
Our customers are major pharmaceutical companies, CROs (Clinical Research Organizations) and academic research centres (“societies” and associations) which sponsor and execute clinical trials.
Our next challenge is to set-up an in-house tech team of talented and passionate developers to design and build a robust and secured web-app with well-designed features. To support this development and the future success of our solutions, we are recruiting a Senior Frontend Developer.
Your mission within the tech team:
To launch our tech team, we are looking for an experienced frontend developer willing to work hand-inhand with the CTO and a backend developer to build a great product with new features. You will be responsible for developing user-friendly features within the existing web-app (CT-SCOUT™) as well as a new web-app. In particular, you will be in charge of:
- Developing user-friendly features with interactive interfaces to improve user experience Identification et qualification de contacts potentiels
- Choosing the frontend stack as well as frameworks for web-app and mobile development
- Initiating a user-centric approach to define the new features (A/B testing & UX research)
- Automating functional and unit-test to ensure quality and robustness
- Developing a data-driven approach to pave the road to dataviz, data-science and dashboarding
Eager to get involved in the development of a start-up, passionate about new technologies, you want to join a dynamic company in full development and invest in innovative projects?
We are looking for a senior developer with an international outlook showing a strong interest for UI & UX design with a user-centric approach. As the perfect candidate, you will love to prototype and wireframe new features. Your knowledge in user testing will be needed to prioritize frontend development.
• Proven experiences in developing and managing easy-to-use web (AngularJS) and mobile applications with great interactivity and outstanding user interface
• Ability to work with APIs and intricate user permissions
• Experience in mobile development (PWA, hybrid and/or cross-platform)
• Fluent in English and French (written and spoken)
Good to have:
• Experiences in both B2B and B2C web-apps
• Project management skills and experience in agile methodology
• A sound knowledge of the pharmaceutical, life science or medical device industry, and/or of the rapidly evolving sector of e-health as you will be working with health-related data
Office: Paris 9th, France with possibility of remote work up to 2 days a week.
Contact: Edwin Grappin, CTO – firstname.lastname@example.org