Founded in 2014 in partnership with leading international clinical trials experts and global “Key Opinion Leaders”, CTMA is a Med Tech start-up that has a high added-value web application used by physicians to boost patient recruitment in clinical trials by facilitating the identification of potentially eligible patients and thus facilitate the development of new drugs.
Already recognized with scientifically proven results, our ambition is to become the recruitment solution used across major therapeutic areas available worldwide. Innovation, passion and ambition are the values that drive us to improve the daily lives of our users and their patients.
Our customers are major pharmaceutical companies, CROs (Clinical Research Organizations) and academic research centres (“societies” and associations) which sponsor and execute clinical trials.
Our next challenge is to set-up an in-house tech team of talented and passionate developers to design and build a robust and secured web-app with well-designed features.
To support this development and the future success of our solutions, we are recruiting a Senior Backend Developer.
Your mission within the tech team:
To launch our tech team, we are looking for an experienced frontend developer willing to work hand-inhand with the CTO and a frontend developer to build a great product.
You will be responsible for managing the server-side system, the database, the security and the devops workflow by choosing the right architecture and paving the way for a growing tech team.
- Building well-designed data models and APIs for an efficient and secured product
- Improving the CI/CD and quality workflow
- Designing a fine and secured user rights management system
- Leading the team in stack and architecture choice regarding the backend
- Initiating a data-science strategy by progressively facilitating data management for analytics and machine learning applications
- Inducing a tech culture at CTMA and best practice in programming
Eager to get involved in the development of a start-up, passionate about new technologies, you want to join a dynamic company in full development and invest in innovative projects?
As the lead backend, you will be responsible for designing new architectures and for choosing some element of the stack to leverage the web-app and avoid technical debt. An international outlook coupled with great analytical skills and the ability to connect the dots between the business needs and the technical solutions are fundemental.
- Proven experiences in developing server-side intricate systems: server hosting, cloud management, CI/CD, DB managements (RMDBs) and migration, API development, user-rights management, encryption and security
- Good knowledge of mySQL, postGreSQL, Django, Gitlab, tests, Unix (OVH servers), Docker and Kubernetes
- Fluent in English and French (written and spoken)
Good to have:
- Experiences in both B2B and B2C web-apps
- Project management skills and experience in agile methodology
- A sound knowledge of the pharmaceutical, life science or medical device industry, and/or of the rapidly evolving sector of e-health as you will be working with health-related data
- An experience in the management of critical and sensitive data (such as health related data)
Office: Paris 9th, France with possibility of remote work up to 2 days a week.
Contact: Edwin Grappin, CTO – email@example.com