CTMA conceived CT-SCOUT™ to provide a unique and innovative solution to overcome the challenges faced in patient recruitment for clinical trials by enabling any physician to quickly and accurately detect potentially eligible candidates.The CT-SCOUT™ solution is a technological platform specifically designed for phases 2, 3 and 4 clinical trials in all therapeutic areas.
The CT-SCOUT™ solution:
- can transform physicians into a real-time recruiters
- is available anywhere, anytime (off-line mode), on any device (computer, mobile, tablet), easy to use and continuously updated (protocol amendments)
- allows clinician/patient face-to-face detection in less than 2 minutes
- is completely anonymous and does not store confidential data
- allows all physicians within the same team to actively participate in patient enrollment on-going trials without knowing the details of the studies
- can detect patients with orphan diseases and those with early stage symptoms of chronic diseases.
- is customized per center and is able to contain all on-going trials in recruitment phase
The success of CT-SCOUT™ solution is based on a close partnership with research sites including project management, site support, training, and real time access to dashboards during the pre-selection process.
The goal for the CT-SCOUT™ solution is to become the industry and academic standard for patient detection in clinical trials.
For more information, feel free to download our CT-SCOUT™ brochure.
For current users, please access CT-SCOUT™ by clicking here.